Company Name: CCB Packaging Inc
CCB Packaging, a locally owned leader in the packaging industry, is looking for a Quality Assurance Technician to join our team! The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that all products produced adhere to the established quality standards to meet or exceed customer expectations. This position will handle all aspects of quality inspections as well as focus on continuous improvement of our internal programs. This is a 3rd shift position.
- Conduct routine line checks
- Perform various weigh scale and metal detection checks
- Interpret and implement quality assurance standards
- Enforce cGMP and Food Safety Policies
- Inspect sub-component materials to ensure finished product quality
- Coordinate non-conforming product issues
- Participation in pest control program
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational and planning skills
- Must be self-motivated with the ability to solve problems and make decisions both independently and within a cross-functional team
- MS Office skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Must be detail oriented and able to complete assigned tasks within a specified period of time
A high school diploma or GED is required along with a minimum of 2 years' experience in a primary or secondary manufacturing/packaging environment. Must be Pest Control certified or able to become certified within 12 months from hire date. The successful candidate will be subject to pre-employment testing.
If interested in the Quality Assurance Technician position, please apply online at www.ccbpackaging.com/employment or send your resume along with salary requirements to: CCB Packaging 1905 N Center Point Rd, Hiawatha, IA 52233. firstname.lastname@example.org
• Post ID: 19759017 cedarrapids